Request a QuotePlease complete the details below:
AC Transient Noise Suppressors & Isolation Transformers
The Iso-Tran consists of a transient noise suppressor and isolation transformer to provide transverse mode and common mode noise attenuation when there is no requirement for voltage stabilisation.
The units are supplied in attractive ventilated sheet steel enclosures to IP20. Models with ratings up to and including 13 Amperes are supplied with an output circuit breaker, 1.5m input cable and 3-pin output socket complete with plug. All other models above 13A are supplied suitable for "Hard Wiring" to terminals within the enclosure.
- High frequency Noise. High attenuation RFI filter is incorporated.
- High Energy spike attenuation. A 50-microsecond energy pulse of 3000V peak is attenuated to a harmless 20V low frequency ripple. Shorter duration pulses are attenuated to a greater extent.
- Efficiency better than 98%
- Input / Output Voltages 200-240V single phase / 340-415V three phase. Other voltages to order.
- Supply frequency 47 to 65Hz
- Quality Management System. Assessed and approved to ISO 9001:2000
- CE Conformity Conforms to the requirements of council directive 89/336/EEC EMC (Valid to Oct 2009) & 2004/108 EEC emissions / immunity and directive 2006/95/EC, (Formally 73.23.EEC) Low voltage directive.
- Earth to Neutral. The output is fully isolated and by earthing the output neutral common mode noise is virtually eliminated. Do not earth equipment at any other point.
- Environment the quoted current ratings apply to ambient temperatures from -5 Deg C to +45 Deg C. Derate by 2% per each additional degree C up to 70 Deg C. Maximum altitude 1000m, derate by 2.5% for each additional 500m. Suitable for indoor tropical use up to 95% RH.
- Surge rating ten times the rated current up to 1 second. Five times rated current up to 20 seconds. Three times rated current up to 2 minutes.
- Environmental Management Policy. Assessed and approved to ISO 14001:2004
- Iso-Tran are suitable for floor or bench mounting, Enclosures to IP20 BS60529